Chasing dreams, not diamond rings

Sunday, May 13, 2007

You must've missed me...

It's been soooo long since I last blogged-- I was shocked myself! How is everyone? I'm still good, working right now, lol. Really hard apparently :P

Had a very very busy weekend. Went to opening night at Dock's on Friday and it was amazing (it must've been the alcohol). I went w/ Farah & Lilly & saw Nat and her friends and some random people I knew here and there. WEIRD. I wore a dress (that could've been a shirt) ... but I didn't feel bad when I looked around and saw what other girls were wearing... ohhh Docks... lol! Met a few people, had after club food w/ Lilly, Nat & her boys and then went back to Lilly's to stay for the night. I woke up the next morning to go to Dragonboating by the water and it took Lilly and I over 1 hour to GET there cuz that's how crappy it is to travel w/in Toronto. By the time I got there the practice was pretty much OVER and Lilly and I couldn't stand how cold it was so we went back to the Eaton's Centre, ate and then I went home... I went out on a date w/ Dani at night-- we went to Milestone's for dinner, Demetre's for dessert and Matt's for a gathering. It was a good catch up day though I living on 2 hours of sleep!

I'm so tired, honestly... lol but I LOVE it. Being single is AWESOME. It explains some odd behaviours, I admit (I'm an angel!) but as long as I'm not hurting anyone it's allllllll gooooooodddd. I can't wait though, CUBA is nearing and my girl SAMMY is visiting mEEEEE!!! weeeeeeeeeeee :D

Oh how I LOVE SUMMER!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:12 PM , Blogger SAM said...

    i miss you too jules, sorry i haven't been able to talk..i've been sooo caught up doing stupid things. like appeal letter and what not. :P

    anyway...:) we'll talk soon. <3.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home