Chasing dreams, not diamond rings

Saturday, April 21, 2007

We shared a history...

It’s so hard to write what I want to say these days. It’s something I’ve been thinking about. I wrote my ex a couple weeks ago, just to see if he was alive still. I wonder about that sometimes… maybe it’s curiosity or maybe b/c I actually care. Either way, it was nice to get an email back. I added him on fb and then found out he defriended me. Hahaha… funny how things in life work. I honestly can say that at least I tried. I felt bad in December… things are more stable now and at least now I don’t feel any guilt/have any bad feelings. I don’t think/remember much anymore. Soon these things would just fade… as will the pictures. I wonder if there is a point in keeping mementos of the past. As I move on I want to let go of more and more. I wanna go paperless! Lol. I sound like every corporation out there right now hahaha!

I’m at work right now… lol see how productive I am? It’s actually counted as overtime, so it’s a realll pleasure :) Today has been really nice so far. It’s really GREAT weather outside, I went for a workout at the Willowbrook park, came home, had a shower, an awesome breakfast and came into work. Going to be here till 2, then going to mandarin class till 5, and then going shopping :) I need sunglasses. Perhaps I will finally find a pair of sunglasses & some bikinis :D After all this I’m going to a work function. It’s gonna b fun :) Sunday I work hahaha… good times. BTW, I passed my second exam :) I barely studied for this one, but WHOOOT! I’m onto the 3/4/5th billion upcoming tests/exams! I can’t believe I’m actually happy about this hahaha..

Take care my friends. I miss all of you who are abroad… and those at home and at school whom I never seem to see :(

1 Comments:

  • At 8:53 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hey!

    I will be home in less than a week and we WILL see each other lots!!!

    YAY!!
    Jess

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home