Chasing dreams, not diamond rings

Monday, February 19, 2007

The big 2-4

Had my quietest birthday ever... Thursday came and it went. It started w/ missing phone calls (and Jess waiting outside my house till she decided to leave and go home cuz I wasn't answering my phone cuz it was on vibrate, sigh). Ppl @ work were really nice, and I went for dinner w/ Brendan at Pallucci. It was great :) Didn't see my family really, but I Heard from a couple friends all over, so it made me feel good :)

Friday my sister came home from MAC :) Saturday was Chinese New Year prep, so I went grocery shopping w/ mom and checked out the mall while I was at it (I hate shopping for work clothes). Went home for a huge fam dinner and then jetted out to Jess' & Eric's ENGAGEMENT party. It was a good time!!! Despite the fact that I drove there in my INtrepeid that was dysfunctional and wouldn't let me pull the key out of the ignition ... so I drove myself home and got the other car. whoo. lol. It was a really nice reception, they served lots of finger treats and lots of desserts and drinks! Seemed like time flew by! I then went to Lincoln's Farewell party over at C Lounge, some Karaoke place. It was a good time...... I just lose a lot at Karaoke games.... and when u lose, it just means more drinking. I think I'm still sick from mixing alcohol all night long. Sunday I went out w/ my mom to the temple. It was crazy packed so we parked all the way at Longo's and walked down. We went home, played some chinese card game and then my mom, sister and I went to Markville. I bought a lotta stuff- most of which I will be returning cuz I'm that picky!

Neways, eventful week coming up. Last week of training !!! :S

2 Comments:

  • At 4:21 AM , Blogger Meesh said...

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETIE!!! I just got back from the Philippines today, but maybe you got my card?? Anyways I'm sorry I couldn't be there to celebrate with you in person but I was thinking about you! We have to talk SOON! LOVE YOU!!!

     
  • At 10:40 PM , Blogger SAM said...

    i'm sorry Julia, but i think you need to blog. HAHAHAHA. :) i check back here EVERY SINGLE DAY and you haven't blogged for forever. please start again. :) <3 and i need to call you and talk. how's your saturday looking?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home