Chasing dreams, not diamond rings

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Nuts-o

Definition of single: crazy.

Sooooooo.... great weekend :S Went to Hamilton on Friday night at the spur of the moment and saw my little sister. Had dinner and then chilled w/ her (meaning I passed out on her bed while she studied like a good girl). Had some quality time :) Had breakfast in the morning w/ Kei on her food card (awesome) and then Lali came to get me and we chilled @ her house ! Lali, Kate and I all sat in Lali's room doing work together- it was actually pretty productive for me. Lali is probably the busiest person I know. The phone rings non-stop! We went for a coffee run, and then later went to the LCBO when people started arriving at 6ish for our booze walk. Hahaha, LCBO was literally 2 mins away from their house. Had pizza for dinner w/ the friends and then got dressed up in our Halloween Costumes.

We went to a club called 77. It was pretty dead, but whatever, I was with some of my favourite people so it was all good. Danced the night away and then had a Falafel at the Ozzy's around the corner of the bar. We caught a cab home and I ended up sleeping on the ground downstairs b/c my spot on Lauren's bed was stolen :( I reclaimed it this morning after freezing my butt off for some hours. Got home around 11 this morning w/ the boys. Haven't done a thing since I got home, but what did I expect, really? I'm actually going to start reading now (hopefully now, since I've been on Facebook a couple times and I've already checked my email and also written here).

Man, I don't know what possessed me to pose and take pictures in my outfit. I don't know what I was on, I don't think everything consciously registered in my head b/c if it did... the pictures that I saw this morning on Scotty's camera (as well as my own) would probably not exist. I'm scared of what Jess is going to send me from Eric's camera. I have to say though- please girls, let's keep these pics on the LOW DOWN. I'd really appreciate the respect. ANYWAYS. Being single is awesome... it's scary though how much fun I seem to be having while I'm in this state :P I need someone to settle me dowwwwn. But we all know how much crazier I'd be if that was the case. :P

5 Comments:

  • At 4:26 PM , Blogger Meesh said...

    After all of that you don't even send me any pics!?

     
  • At 5:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Jules you are one hot piece of ASS and i love every bit of you!!! "we neeeeeedddddd to take a picture!!" as you said multiple times! hahah and boy do we have them! just joking, I will only pass on the good ones, and keep all the others for my private blackmail collection! hahahah *evil laugh* hahah

    Miss ya!!!

     
  • At 5:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    dont forget to charge my camera and empty the memory card!!!!

     
  • At 7:32 PM , Blogger Meesh said...

    ok, seriously, why are you guys all on stupid Facebook now!?

     
  • At 5:17 PM , Blogger Princess Jules said...

    hunny b/c it's the easiest way to post pics and be all creepy!!! Main reason: I get to do it at work, and everyone has their stuff up and it's almost like msn.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home