Chasing dreams, not diamond rings

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

Heyyyy y'all... it's been a good weekend so far. Last night was Dock's night. Lincoln drove and some random high school friend came with his friends too. It was nuts. It was like a mini high school reunion :P We got to Dock's and we drank outside of the car. It was wicked. Whole bottle of Hypnotic...... eeeee... 17% alcohol. Got in and started drinking... Cindy and Corey came ... and hello, I was sooooo gone before that. Cindy pops up in my view on the dance floor and I'm going crazy screaming her name. lol. It was nuts! Nat called us later and was with all her usual boys- I was obviously the entertainment of the night, and... frankly that does not bother me. lol. Let's just say that Lincoln's crazy (He's great at picking up other people for you) and ... I danced with everyone I knew there... wow. It was fantastic.

Tonight I'm seeing ex-FSCO people for coffee and then comign home to watch a movie w/ my fam. Turkey dinner is tomorrow and my brother, sister and I are the chefs! Got so much food lined up! Monday hopefully translates into some studying. Andddd that's a weekend wrap. Have a great one, everyone- Happy Thanksgiving!

2 Comments:

  • At 3:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Woo Hoo, Yay for Turkey Day!!!

    Hope it turned out great and that you made lots of stuffing ^___^

     
  • At 3:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Oops, forgot to put my name on that last post.

    Cindy

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home