Chasing dreams, not diamond rings

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... work is driving me crazy. I feel sick all the time, and I don't really ever have an appetite or when I do, I eat everything. Stress-related? I think so. But I'm taking it one day at a time- I'm sure it will get better (I hope) or I can just quit on the spot and give them my 2 weeks and let them die cuz they can't do without me. NObody else has the time or the understanding. Therefore, the question is: why is it still so crappy for me to work there?! The environment is killing me. Meh. Don't be surprised next time when u check my blog and find the 2 words: I QUIT!!!! U'll know what I mean and then u can be proud of me for making a decision :D

Anyways, nothing is really new :) Well, I dunno... that might be a lie. Relationships are changing every day and every moment. Everyone's so busy and everyone has their own respective other or families to spend time w/. Definitely can't blame them... this is how life works. BUttt things seem to be settling down besides the work thing. This weekend will also probably be the last weekend I go out cuz I can't afford the time with all my work deadlines and all the studying I have to do before December. I already took the time and liberty to go shopping cuz retail therapy works, and I'm proof of it! Let's just say my paycheque is going straight to my credit card company.

Can't wait till this weekend starts on Friday. My sister is coming home, I'm clubbing FRiday; and Saturday and SUnday should be pretty fun too. There should be some shopping/eating/cooking turkey w/ the siblings for my parents :) Hopefully see some friends too :)

Enjoy ur long weekend, everyone!

1 Comments:

  • At 5:59 PM , Blogger Meesh said...

    Jules! I want you to smile, and if you don't seriously stat kickin some butt at work then I'm going to do it for you! The make-up outlet sounds like a dream come true :o) Lee and I are gettin on a train now at almost 9am for THREE hours to check out Fulong beach for the day! Google it! Lastnight I got a wee bit tipsy :o) Our first night of holidays! Then we leave with our friends Saturday night for Kenting, whooo! Text msg me hun, miss you! LOVE U!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home