Chasing dreams, not diamond rings

Saturday, September 02, 2006

GREAT NIGHT...

Hey everyone! I've been very busy, so I haven't updated the blog for a while. It's all good though, I have more things to tell you now :)

The week went by very stressfullly at work, but then that's the way work should be and eh. Everyone I got to know and was working with ended their contracts Friday, so it was sad, having to say goodbye to everyone and not knowing when we'd see each other again. One of my closest work friend Zahra was hard to say goodbye to. She was always at my desk seeing what was up (she was bored) and when she had interesting stuff to tell me :P I got really busy near the end of her contract though, so it was hard to make time and chat, but we did it anyway.

Next week when I go back, all the cubicles I used to frequent will be empty. I'd be much easier to get stuff done, but it'd be sad come lunch time... all my lunch buddies would be at home/getting ready for uni again.

Last night was AWESOME though. It was a friend's birthday and I didn't really want to go, but I wanted to see Nat and Cindy + birthday boy Clarence, so I asked my local friends and only Walid came w. But it was GREAT. We got there really early cuz everyone told me it was goign to be really really packed, so Walid and I were in the parking lot BY 10. hahahaa we got into the line and met up w/ some uni friends (CINDY) and got into the club... headed to the bars :) I had so much fun talking to everyone! We were w/ some of Nat's friends from uni so it was really good... well, that and I was really smashed. By the time Nat saw me I already had 2 and was talking like an idiot. Cindy, Walid and I danced the night away and intermittently found random ppl who was w/ the group. I barely saw Nat though, but that's just normal :P BTW, the music was amazing... and honestly, usually I remember everything that happens at the club cuz I have this weird photographic memory when I'm drunk... but man, last night was DIFFERENT. I don't even remember what I said to some people and when I saw them, etc... I don't remember the songs I danced to, I couldn't walk in my heels (ABNORMAL) and by the end of the night I was SLURRING. I never slur!!! and omg I called someone when I was really really drunk and that... was just so bad cuz I think I embarrassed myself with some of the things I said but surprisingly don't really care right now haahahahaa! BTW: Walid, Cindy and Nat r the best !!!!!!!! Walid babysat me all night hahahaa... good thing I bought him all his drinks to make up for it :P

NEWAYS, fun times with all- great seeing everyone... and to everyone who expressed their dislike for their current life to me last night: I fully understand how you feel... been there, done that... but remember to smile. U're all only 22+... we have a full life ahead to fix whatever that's not working now. Love you all, I had great fun w/ all of you :) and I hope when I see you next time, you'll all be happier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home