Chasing dreams, not diamond rings

Thursday, July 27, 2006

It's almost the end of the week- whoo hoo! So excited to see my European travellers come home! I miss you all so. Life definitely has not been the same without you :)

Had a crazy week already. Monday was golf, Tuesday I saw Ali-Bear for dessert at Demetres!, Wed was Mandarin, Thurs (today) will be gym and studying day and Fri... I duno what's goin' on Friday, but Sat hopefully I'll see my girls from Europe and drop by Michelle's to see how she's doing from her gum shafting surgery :) I need to fit the gym in there somewhere too. hehhe...

So I've had stomach aches for the past week, every DAY in the morning till about 2 in the afternoon :( what a bummer. I wish it was less tempermental.

Nothi'n else is new in my life really... the only thing is... I should get my A$$ moving and start applying to jobs... or just book a plane ticket to fly far far away :)

1 Comments:

  • At 4:34 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Where did you find it? Interesting read » »

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home