Chasing dreams, not diamond rings

Friday, July 21, 2006

Life is such a blurrrrr... especially when u're at work on Friday morning and u just want to sleeeeeeeeep. I've had a pretty good week so far. It will get even better this weekend! I'm going to "unemployment dinner" with Morris at College Street Bar today and I'm mighty excited! We planned for this since like, March cuz we realized what bums we were even back then. I haven't been this excited for a dinner for a longgggg time. Good old Morris cheers me up once in a while :) What else? Saturday night is girl's night. I gotta find a good club to go to. It should be soooo fun and I'm NOT driving!!! :)

My favourite European travellers called me the other day! I miss you girls, and I'm soooo glad we got to talk. I totally didn't recognize Jess' voice (which is so sad cuz I used to talk to her like every other day); and her clue wasn't that helpful: she said, "it's ur Greek friend"... I'm like, what Greek friend?! lol. In other news too, Momo msged me on msn and said he arrived in Jordan. I think Sam should be IN Singapore today... thank goodness you guys are safe and sound. Lots of love to you both, and try to contact me one way or another...

Good news all 'round... have a good weekend, everybody.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home