Chasing dreams, not diamond rings

Monday, July 10, 2006

Wonderful weekend...

Had a great weekend! I went to the Ward's Island Beach with Morris, Dani & Eric. The weather was gorgeous and it was just amazing. We took the ferry from the Centre Island dock (Ward's Island is right next to Centre Island), and it was really fun! We found the small beach, and just settled down with our food/books/cards. We got some food at the store at the front of the island and just sat in the sun. I passed out while tanning for short periods of time while everyone else played cards. It was not as gorgeous as Grand Bend, but no worries- I'm busing to Waterloo this weekend to see Lilly and we're going to Grand Bend together! :) I'm soooo excited. I love Lilly :) Maybe I can even drag Ali out if he ever answers his phone! :@

Sunday I slept in... and then went to a family friend gathering after cleaning my room. It was a pain. Involved old people singing and um... well, everyone I grew up with avoided it. They made plans and had other excuses. My sister, the host's son and I were the only "kids". It was a painful 4 hours.

My ladies in Europe, I'm really good- thanks for the emails! Jess, I'm doing okay!!! Lali, when you were texting me, I was on the beach ! I LOVE you guys, see you soon. When are you coming back home??

MOMO & SAM: You guyssss! I was waiting for you guys to callll meee :P It's okay though, I forgive u. lol. Lots of love to you two :)

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home