Chasing dreams, not diamond rings

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Sorting out a life...

It's so hard to sort out your life and truly know where you want to go and where you want to be in "X" number of years. Everyone tells me to relax and just take it as it comes, but don't you have to plan certain things to make sure you're on the right track ? ? ? Otherwise, what would you do that one day when you look back and realize that your life was just a big blur...? A nothing? I'd be crushed if I was just drifting along and had nothing to show for it.

I am slowly putting some pieces of my life together... things I haven't done I'm actually coming around to do. Sucks how once you get out of school though, you have so much financial burden... and have to start taking up adult responsibilities. Whatever happened to the fun?! Wish I postponed the whole growing up process now.

One day though, money will no longer be an issue.

3 Comments:

  • At 7:49 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hey Julia,

    Don't let this get you down. We all go through this, 'oh no what do I do now' stage when we finish school. But I think it's mostly because when we were in school we always knew what we would be doing once September came around. I believe once you've got the job part taken care of, things won't look as daunting and you'll be seeing things more clearly.

    Miss you lots,

    Cindy

     
  • At 2:07 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Cool guestbook, interesting information... Keep it UP
    fun games

     
  • At 3:40 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
    »

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home