Chasing dreams, not diamond rings

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

My finale...

Convocation is on Friday...

Yes, I will finally be done with Laurier. I didn't think this ceremony was a big deal but the more I think about it the more anxious I get. This is pretty much my finale to very many years of education.

I bow gracefully and I thank all my friends, family and acquaintances that have helped me along my journey thus far. Each soul that has touched my heart helped me become the person I am today, and I sincerely thank you. You made me believe when I did not; you kept me company when I was lonely; you made me laugh and love even when I thought I could not. You have brought me so much happiness. All of you have thus made life so much more worthy of living.

I hope we continue on as close and caring. Best wishes to us all as we tread forward with our newfound passions and destinies. Here's to us!!!

4 Comments:

  • At 10:57 PM , Blogger Meesh said...

    Jules congratulations - mozel tov darling! You are one step closer now to becoming a GROWN-UP!!

     
  • At 10:23 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Yay You are now a GRAD!! congrats!!!!!! I hope it went well, which I know it is!
    Luv ya!
    Jess

     
  • At 3:34 PM , Blogger Princess Jules said...

    Thanks girls :) MUAHHHHH

     
  • At 2:56 PM , Blogger Princess Jules said...

    hehehe.. see! I told you, you were going to miss me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home