Chasing dreams, not diamond rings

Friday, May 05, 2006

The beauty of home

I've been home from Waterloo for a week - it's been lovely! Home heals pain and time is easily spent on happy things such as shopping and get togethers w/ friends. I went shopping w/ Dani the other day and bought so many things - stuff from La Senza, a pair of jeans & a skirt (it's SO CUTE). I almost got a new bikini but that I'll get AFTER my first paychk of the summer. It's a really nice hot blue bikini - perfect for... sitting in my closet cuz I'll prolly wear it twice this summer!!! hahahaa! I've been going to the gym w/ my sister. It's been fun !!! (gymaholic over here talkin')

Last nite I had a pizza party at my place and everyone who was home from uni came!!! :) I bought a veggie platter, chips & strawberries for appetizers and Brendan and I also made a cheesecake w/ my magic bullet!!! It was awesome and it tasted good :) Jess and Dani also made a fantastic cake and Lali bought ice cream. Everyone's going away this summer/working so I organized this the first chance I got! I had lotsa fun!!! Seems like everyone did too :)

Hopefully this summer will b filled w/ get togethers @ Tim's, pool parties, camp trips, beach trips & CLUBBING trips as well as golf. YES I am learning how to play golf this summer. I'm starting work Monday! I'm semi excited; semi nervous, BUT I'll let u all know how it goes :D

3 Comments:

  • At 8:02 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    You made Magic Bullet Cheesecake?!?! I'm so jealous!!! Was it as tasty as we thought it would be :D

    Waterloo misses you, can't wait til you come back for a visit!!

     
  • At 4:50 PM , Blogger Princess Jules said...

    Cindy yea we made one! I'll have to show u how it's done!!! It literally took 2 mins to mix the cheesecake part of it and 30 mins to bake! YUMMMM!

     
  • At 9:06 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Wow!!! so awesome, it takes my mom like 10 mins just to prep the batter. Maybe we'll make it as celebratory cake for grad ^__^

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home