Chasing dreams, not diamond rings

Monday, April 17, 2006

I now understand why ex's can't b friends. Everything just hurts more. Everything. I don't get y I'm hurting more now than I was before. I'm not happy if I talk to him, I'm not happy if I don't talk to him. I'm suddenly the one that holds him in a higher esteem than he's holding me in. This person I'm talking to now is totally different from the one I dated. I guess that's what happens when u're just a friend. He's moving on sooo quickly... and I'm just stuck in a rut.

Memories haunt me... and I just want to LEAVE this town and never come back. EVER. EVER. EVER. I don't want to feel anymore.

If u're reading this, just know that if you want to talk to me, you can msg me. And if you are seeing/talking to anyone right now, do not talk to me... Thurs nite & that phone call the other nite hurt me more than you know. You have my best wishes... goodbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home