Chasing dreams, not diamond rings

Thursday, April 13, 2006

So yeah! I had 2 finance exams on the 10th and then the 12th. Wow. The first one I came out thinking that even if I did study, it really didn't matter cuz half my exam was blank. Or had a formula that I had from my cheat sheet, and that was about it. No numbers plugged in- cuz *shrugs*... what number is what variable???? I felt so bad about it afterwards... and then the one on the 12th- well it wasn't too bad. I had time to figure out answers that I knew were wrong. But there was a .5 penalty for each wrong T/F question. Aieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Today I'm taking my day off. I've been studying for prolly 10 days (tho it won't show in my marks). I want to go to the gym, then head to the mall... wings @ nite w/ my friend Lilly :) I really hope I get something at the mall. I need to buy some jeans. Tho I think I might want to wait till I'm home cuz ... I have so much stuff here! I was packing some away so my mom and dad could pick it up when they drop me off this weekend back to Waterloo. I sent like 4 bags of stuff home already, but I still have all the furniture & the clothes, the plants, the turtle tank... :S

I'm really excited about this weekend tho. I'll b in Toronto Fri morning & spending the day w/ the 'rents. Possibly... shopping? :D @ nite I'm painting Easter eggs w/ Jess & Lali! Sat I'm going to the Orchid show that my mom and I have gone to for the past 4 years. My $10 orchid from last year still hasnt' bloomed :( but maybe I'll get another one :D I love plants. Such a nerd. lol. Alritey, I'm off to b a bum for the day !!!

Happy Passover to my friends from home :) And Happy Easter to others :)

1 Comments:

  • At 9:04 PM , Blogger Meesh said...

    I'm so jealous ur painting eggs this wknd with the girls! I hope you have so much fun at home hun, you earned a good rest!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home