Chasing dreams, not diamond rings

Thursday, April 20, 2006

TOO GORGEOUS out to study!

It is beautiful in Waterloo today. Makes u feel a lot better :) things have been ok. I'm "studying" right now for my last exam. Everyone is moving away this weekend and it's sad to see them go. I'm going to b bored next week after Monday 9:30... MY LAST UNDERGRAD EXAM! I can't wait. I hope I do well on this one. Marks have been posted up already- it's that quick this year! Can't wait to move home and settle down... and think about what I want to do for the rest of my life :D I can't believe I sound excited about this! lol!

4 Comments:

  • At 1:24 PM , Blogger SAM said...

    get a job in SFO. this is an order, with all the love in the world. <3

     
  • At 2:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Jules

    Move home soon, Ill be there Monday!! It is hard to study when it is nice out but remember, your last exam for a long time, so put all your effort in to it!
    See you soon
    You sound great
    Jess

     
  • At 9:04 PM , Blogger Princess Jules said...

    I will look for a job in SF as soon as I get home :) Don't u worry!

    Moving home on the 29th! WHOO HOO! I'm letting u guys @ home miss me a bit first! :)

     
  • At 3:38 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » »

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home