Chasing dreams, not diamond rings

Saturday, June 24, 2006

I went to the driving range with Walid today for the first time ever! It was sooooooo fun! 2.5 hours in the sun with one bucket of balls. I learned the basics with Walid's help and I actually had some nice hits... they went to the 150-200 signs :D This of course, was when I actually HIT the ball. hahaha I missed the tee so many times. I'm sure we'll go more often now hopefully. AT least 2x a week unless it gets too expensive. I might get a driver and get professional to show me once how to do stuff.

Michelle, Lee, Walid, Ryan & I went to Philthy's at Yonge & Eglinton at night- it was fun. Just sat around & chatted. I'm so tired right now though. Spending so many hours in the sun really wore me out (thank goodness I didn't get a sunburn) and man, my SHOULDERS and my arms are sooooooo SORE. This girl has to sleep. More pain to come tomorrow :P