Chasing dreams, not diamond rings

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

REMAKE of James Blunt's song: You're beautiful. Sing it to the tune... and if you can't, I'll SEND you the mp3. I thought I'd share this with all of you... b/c it describes my life perfectly. Enjoy... (at my expense)...


My Cubicle

My job is stupid
My day's a bore
Inside this office
From 8 to 4
Nothing ever happens
My life is pretty blank
Pretending that I'm working
Pray I don't get canned

My cubicle,
My cubicle,
It's one of 62...
It's my small space in a crowded place
Just a 6 by 6
And I hate it, that's the truth

As the boss walks by
No one ever talks to me or looks me in the eye
I really should work, but instead I sit here and surf the Inn-ternet

In...
My cubicle, my cubicle...
It doesn't have a view
It's my small space
In a crowded place
I sit inside there too,
And sometimes I sit here nude... (ok this is not me lol)

Anyways: nothing new in my life. Went to Scarborough Town today, bought a bikini and a shirt in the 40 mins I was there for. Went to Mandarin class, came home, went out again for a late dinner and now I'm sitting here, finally settled after a longgg day at work. I really honestly didn't do much today. When I say this, I really do mean it. Tomorrow is pay day- so that means Pay Day Lunch with the other summer students :) Life is ... good?

2 Comments:

  • At 7:52 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    LOL the song was awesome Julia! Just think, without your job you would've never had the right inspiration to write it. Now sell it and make millions Muahahahahaha :D

    Cindy

     
  • At 4:35 PM , Blogger Princess Jules said...

    Hey hun... it's actually a song that someone sang and put on the internet! lol. It's quite good though, eh???

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home