Chasing dreams, not diamond rings

Thursday, July 13, 2006

My SF friends in Lebanon- I cannot say how heart-wretching it has been, watching the news for the past 24 hours and listening to what's going on over there. I miss you all, I wish and PRAY that you are all VERY VERY safe.

Sam hunny, I know you are supposed to leave in a day or so... I don't know how you are doing emotionally, but I cannot get a hold of you guys... I tried Momo's cell a couple times and it's not working... but if you get a chance to check THIS, I want you to know that I am thinking of you, and that I want to know how you're getting out of the country. Please take good care of YOU... be STRONG, okay??

Momo- I love you too... be safe.

3 Comments:

  • At 4:22 AM , Blogger SAM said...

    -hugs we're both okay, we're waiting patiently and safely at his crib. hehe. i don't knw what's gonnnna happen, but heyy..whatever it is, this is a great experience. we miss you, and we'll keep you informed. :)

     
  • At 4:23 AM , Blogger Princess Jules said...

    Sam... I've been trying to call and I couldn't get thru so I got worried. Thanks for the update, so happy you guys are okay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

     
  • At 10:41 AM , Blogger SAM said...

    babe!!!!
    i wasn't talking about you my silly girl! it was mostly about my girlfriends in singapore who claim to be my best friends. :)
    don't worry..i'm okayyy. we'll tell you sooon what's going on.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home