Chasing dreams, not diamond rings

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

It's been crazyyyyyy!!!

OK... so first of all, my last post was with regards to:

JESS & ERIC's SURPRISE ENGAGEMENT!

My love to you both, and I wish you always, love and forever happiness. The ring is absolutely gorgeous (good job Eric!). I am happy that you both feel like it is the right time and just one thing- don't start popping out babies too soon I can't deal with all these changes!!! lol And if anything, Millimen, just promise u'd still be there for me when I really really need you. :)

My life has been pretty interesting for the past couple of weeks. Interesting people, interesting nights and awesome clubbing. I joined a dragonboat team and now I have practices every Thursday :) I love my life the way it is. What else? Well my government job as I know it is over in 17 days!!! I got a new phone- Sony Ericsson W8100i? (or something like that, I bought it cuz it was pretty) and the functions on it are amazingly crazy. I have no ideeaaa how to use it yet, but I put some music on it and the sound is amazing! I'll show you all my new toy :)

This weekend: Taste of Danforth, Beer Festival & Woodbine beaches, hopefully :) Have a good one!

1 Comments:

  • At 5:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » » »

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home