Chasing dreams, not diamond rings

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Fun weekend!

It's been a great weekend! Friday nite Gill and I went to the Inside and clubbed- it was awesome. The music was awesome and we had lotsa free drinks :P Saturday Jess called me at 9:30 and woke me up!!! It was the greatest wake up call ever and I was sooo happy to hear from her! She later dropped by with Eric to say hi!!! :) I was sooo tired for the rest of the day though- I only had 3 hours of sleep and my sister and I went to Scarborough Town Centre for the air conditioning and also to return some stuff that I bought but broke. I got everything back in credit though... :S That means I'm going shopping again soon lol. By the time I got home from STC, I was soooo tired. I passed out for a couple hours and at night several of us got together and went to SEcond Cup to listen to stories about Jess' & Lali's adventure. They look so nicely tanned and happy! I wish I went on this trip :P Today I woke up and chatted with some of my favourite people online... and then went for a haircut- my hair looks SOOO much better than it did before. My now ex-hairdresser really butchered it, but now it looks slightly smoother. My sister came with and the hairdresser working on her hair was looking it had a... whoa, what did they do to your hair??! look on her face. I went to the gym with my mom, made sandwiches for tomorrow anddddd now I'm sitting here wondering what I should be doing.

This week is going to be a busy week at work- hopefully it won't be more than I can handle. Have a great week, everyone!! :)

1 Comments:

  • At 5:07 PM , Blogger Meesh said...

    Hey hun, lemme know when ur doin that STC trip and I'll join ya!!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home