Chasing dreams, not diamond rings

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Sooo fullll.... I just had some leftover stuffing for breakfast ... yummy :S

I still can't stop smiling about this weekend. Friday was such a blast and Lincoln and I recalled it all last night on the phone... there were many things going on around me and I had NO iDEA... lol good ol' Link keeps me in check ! hahahaha We thought of a list of ppl who were fun to club w/ and... so far there's Link/Ped/Jules. LOL... I said no clubbing till after Dec, but now I'm scared... I hope they don't drag me down w/ them :P

Yesterday I went on the fairway w/ my brother. First time, and it wasn't bad. It was gorgeous out there- sunny and warm! I had some really crappy drives, but at the same time I had some really good ones too. All in all, a lot of fun :D We were actually out there for about 4 hours. It was so cold near the end and my back muscles hurt so much, I just wanted to go home and have dinner w/ Jess. I picked up Jess afterwards (around 7:40- sorry) and went to this new Thai place across from McD's on Hwy 7. The food was amazing and the restaurant was slightly posh. We had a good chat... and yes, Jess, I will be your unofficial bridesmaid. Just cuz I LOVE you that MUCH.

Anyways, back to work :)

1 Comments:

  • At 2:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Juliaaaaa!!!

    are you alive? where are you?

    Mo

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home