Chasing dreams, not diamond rings

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Haven't blogged in a while but nothing has changed :) Last week was really slow at workie... nothing special happened, and I took my time w/ my work. They can't expect me to work at superhuman speeds all the time. Meeshy called me on my celly and I actually picked it up cuz I was there at my desk-- it seriously put the hugest smile on my face. You made my day, hunny. I miss you like no other.

Weekend started off w/ a bang. Went to Dock's Fri w/ Link & Sunny. It was a night of boys and one Jules... furthermore, Dock's is 70% male, 99.99% Asian and we were on the "Next Level" as they call it. It was really dead when we got there, but it was alright, it busied up later. The boys fed me drinks for driving (how does that work?) so I had a great time up until I sobered up. There were a lot of pictures taken, I don't know by who... or where they're going, but I'll.... probably be gawking when I find them online. We were there for someone's birthday and someone else's welcome back party, and it was fun. Saw some old friends from high school- though I was w/ a mostly high school friend crowd, these other people weren't as close as the people I was with. Boy have they changed... they're even more snobby and prissy. Come on people, if you're going to go clubbing at least HAVE FUN. All night long I felt like I was being judged for having fun ... but hey, whatever! If you've got it, flaunt it. You're only 23 ONCE.

What else, went golfing yesterday after like 5 hours of alcohol induced sleep. (OH. and after Eddy puked in my car). I was the only pink on the fairway, and it felt so powerful. Needless to say now, I'm sick. 4 hours of cold and rainy golf just isn't all that fun. I totally froze up in the middle cuz I was cold to the bone, but all in all, it was OKayyy... Went for bbtea w/ Jess & Lali last night. Jess left early but Lali and I had a good catch up :) I love you, Lali and I'm tellin' the worldddd :D

Today is study day. Let's see how this progresses. I'm supposed to be doing dinner w/ a girl friend tonight; hopefully I won't b too sick for that. Anyways, hope you're all having a great weekend.

3 Comments:

  • At 12:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    YAY you blogged!! about time! hahah Thanks for giving me something to do at work!! Anyways, i agree, Jules, are you HOT and you best flaunt your stuff!! I hope you get some work done
    Talk to you soon
    Jess

     
  • At 5:27 PM , Blogger Meesh said...

    Yea no kidding, way to take your time with the blogs! But it was worth the wait :o) Can't wait to talk to you again soon! Enjoy your day off tomorrow!

     
  • At 1:33 PM , Blogger SAM said...

    you're ALWAYS clubbing. HAHA. i haven't clubbed at all since..i've been back. but..it's alright. thanks for your comments. :P

    BABE..i'm sick. ): i hope you're feeling better from getting sick on the golf course.

    i miss you much.

    <3

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home