Chasing dreams, not diamond rings

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

What's normal?

Is life back to the way it should be? I'm confused. lol. It's been a very busy December and I can't see it slowing down for January eitheR! I think I need to take myself out of party mode. I can't possibly have anything else to celebrate........ can I???

I'm back at work. Nothing new here, really. Yeah, seriously nothing is new here. I just sat here thinking about it for a good couple mins.

Well, I guess I could start off w/ New Year's. It was good- Jess/Dani/Michelle were missing so it was a tad... TAD weird. Some ppl I usually don't spend new year's with was there too, but I guess that's what happens when everyone's busy and away in school/travelling. I miss my crew. We were at Fez Batiq- cheapest new year's ever. I think I spent about $53 in total. That includes cab, predrinking, ticket for getting in and drinks at the bar. Good times!

I forgot to write about my potluck (Jess reminded me)- it was like, 2 weeks ago! I had a lot of ppl over at my house and we had SO MUCH food. It was ridiculous! But it seemed like everyone was happily fed, and afterwards, happily drunk. lol. This is what get togethers should be like. I was drunk off a whole bottle of Amaretto- and I didn't pass out or puke. I was just very very happy. I think you all should be proud of my new tolerance. Though I can't say I'm too impressed w/ it b/c it's getting more expensive and I like my money in my pocket :P I had a turkey dinner at home w/ the fam, it was a gigantic turkey and it didn't taste AS good, but meh. Went to Matt's for a get together one day, Karaoke'd w/ Nat and some others another nite and went home at 3 hammered and made it to work the next day w/ a gigantic hangover. Thank goodness mom and dad weren't around to see all this. Had dinner at Jess' house one day w/ her fam (turkey) and it was really really good! I loved it, and getting some alone time w/ Jess was awesome. I sometimes wonder if Eric is really around b/c honestly, I haven't seen him for about... well, a couple weeks. It seems like a long time... just b/c so much has happened in btwn, I guess. Also went shopping- it was alright, nothing huge. I should've gone shopping in the states but I didn't take time off, so that would've been hard. Wish I had the chance though, everyone who went told me how cheap and amazing it was!

NEways, back to workie. Hope you're all having a good week.

OH YEA! HAPPY 2007!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home