Chasing dreams, not diamond rings

Sunday, February 11, 2007

I just want to dig a hole for one and hide.

Work is busy- it's good. Nothing new really. Just workie workie all day long from 9 to 5, then I stay at my workplace and study with some other kids for some course we have to pass as a condition of our employment. I go home, eat dinner, spend some time reading more stuff about work and go to bed after chatting on msn. That's life so far.

Been out a couple times. Saw some friends, had some nice dinners out. Had a really crappy Saturday this weekend, but let's not get into it. Let's just say I'm not going to willingly drive downtown or hang out w/ random people of my friend's b/c some of them are just rude and ignore you. Even more so: I'm buying myself a map of Toronto. If I hide out from now till summer comes, there's a good reason. Neways, I hope I'm not going to feel bitter for much longer cuz I've been sulking all day. Also. Is it a known fact that Hair Salons are not open on Sundays? I found out the hard way today when I drove around for about 2 hours looking for a salon to cut my hair at. What a good, productive weekend. Gotta love life.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:59 PM , Blogger SAM said...

    happy valentines day babe. i miss you. :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home