Chasing dreams, not diamond rings

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Hola!

This weekend was fun. I watched a straight 8 hours of chinese soap opera on Friday nite after work and Saturday I took Matt out for a birthday lunch. The sushi was okay- but definitely sticking to Ajisai. It's the best (at least for lunch). Went to the Arms in Unionville afterwards and it was a rowdy, rowdy time. Matthew Rock drunk is some really good entertainment. He's just sooo loud. lol. Got home really late but managed to get up and do laundry, went to the gym for a bit... but it was CRAZY cold outside. I want a new winter jacket that's actually warm but it seems like such a waste to get it now... it's halfway thru winter. NEways... this week will be fast. Work Mon-Wed and then new work Friday. It's gonna be interesting. I hope it works out to my advantage. Yayyy laundry and ironing. I need to go and shop again.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:53 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    hey Jules

    I am happy you had a great weekend! Now is the best time to get a new coat because they are on sale and you will use it next year for sure and won't have to wait to get a good one!! That is why I got mine!!
    Talk to you soon

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home