Chasing dreams, not diamond rings

Thursday, March 15, 2007

I'm speaking... but it's as if nobody can hear me...

My week is so longggg... I had a break from work Wed, but that means I actually have to work Sat so... blah! lol. didn't really have anything in particular to write about. Just bored out of my mind. I really haven't studied much-- actually finished off a book today (Interview w/ the Vampire). Such an old book, but it was an easy read. I haven't read a book in ages, so this is awesome!

Sis is coming home this weekend, bro is out to London and Jules is out partying Friday nite. Going to Flirt Lounge- if any of you are interested, give my cell a call!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:01 PM , Blogger Meesh said...

    Hey hun, ko*nich*i*wah!! Im in Osaka right now, I just wanted to say hi and Happy St Pattys Day, I miss you!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home