Chasing dreams, not diamond rings

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter/Passover :)

Hi everyone, how's it going? long time no talk? Possibly ? lol

I miss you all, don't worry. Just still very busy, that's all. That's the way life is. I think it's also the way I prefer it. This weekend started w/ a bang. WEnt clubbing on Thursday nite to Republik. Young crowd, but it was still fun. Saw some really random friends I haven't seen in a long long time (we used to club in the summer together)... who knew they clubbed like 3-4 times a week ??? CRAZY eh? WEnt out for coffee w/ Lauren, Friday nite to see friends, Sat I had breakfast w/ my mom and then went shopping w/ some friends... bought nice stuff (first shopping trip since I switched jobs :D) and then had coffee w/ Brendan at night. Woke up this morning and got to work at 8:30, haven't done much since. I have finished a couple Sudoku's but other than that I've been chatting and chilling. Going to the gym tonite.

Finished my CSC course the other week- got a nice pass :) Now it's onto CPH. I was overly aggressive and changed my exam date from May 2 to April 18. Yep, that's in 10 days. sigh. good jobbbbbb Jules. lol. At least it feels like other ppl are studying with me :) Neways, I miss everyone who I haven't seen in the past couple of months. Hope you're all doing well.

PS. I'm going to Cuba!!! :) June 2-8 Gill and I are going- sooooo excited. I haven't ever been to an all inclusive before !!!! If anyone wants to join, lemmie know.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:07 PM , Blogger Meesh said...

    Oh my G-d Jules, CUBA w/ Gill!!! That's incredible, I'm so excited for you!! Good luck studying for your exam, and e-mail me back when you have time, I love you and miss you!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home