Chasing dreams, not diamond rings

Sunday, May 20, 2007

BUDO night recap...

I'm an idiottttt. ahhh I have no idea how these things happen to me.... sooooo classy. SO CLASSY. ahaha...

It was Tyf's birthday bash last nite. We were at BUDO... and it was well, messY? I dunno how to explain this. I drove downtown w/ B cuz we had no other way of coming back uptown otherwise and it was just a plain, bad idea. I wasn't feeling well all week and I thought, oh yeah, not going to get trashed, I have to work tomorrow and all weekend anyway. So we get to the club, I grab Tyf and we got drinks. and more drinks. and more drinks... and more drinks. The guys were just giving me liquid all night long. In my mind, it gives a whole new meaning as to why they call it BUDO LIQUID THEATRE. The music wasn't bad, we were all dancing... and I found out a secret about someone and consequently told a secret of mine. Things that should make me embarrassed no longer do (oh boy)... my dark side is having a hell of a time. I was using my outdoor voice for the longest time outside... and also inside the Pho place lol! Highlight of my night: I got DROPPED when a guy tried to pick me up in his drunken stooper. Like, full out I was on the ground in the fetal position.

NEWAYS... AHHHH... now that I got all this out of my system... perhaps I'll be in less awe about my stupidity for the rest of the day.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:56 AM , Blogger Meesh said...

    JULES!!! Hunny I'm glad to hear you're still your wild self :o) Are you ok now, or still sick?

    I'm back from my trip and can't wait to catch up, e-mail me!

     
  • At 10:45 PM , Blogger SAM said...

    i miss you julia, i'm so glad we talked abit that other day, now have fun in cuba and pls take lots of pics so i can see how fun it was. :)

    i love you.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home