Chasing dreams, not diamond rings

Monday, June 25, 2007

Most eventful weekend EVER.

I had my first gay clubbing experiencE!!!!! You CANNOT imagine how fun it is hanging around B's friends! They are alll sooooooo cute. I met B downtown, and we went to Big Sushi w/ a bunch of his GP's. So many random people... it was very cool! The food was good and it was odd at first, but everyone was really friendly. B and I went and got ready for the bar after and then went to a predrink. There were soooo many guys and ONE girl (ME). It was awesome, seeing the way they interacted and finding out how one person is connected to everyone else. It's like being in the 6 degrees of separation game. We all went to B's friend's apt for a short predrink and enjoyed some crepes. I was seriously the only estrogen in a pack of 20 guys. Afterwards, we all booked out of there and arrived at a club called AX. I have no idea where it is, but it was close to the UT res we were staying in. It was mostly Asian, and it was really dingy looking. It didn't bother me though, it's not the place, it's the people you're with ;) Everyone knew everyone else, and people stood in LINES for drinks! WTH! It's UNHEARD of in straight clubs! The music was pretty good. They had long stretches of dance music and lots of RnB at the end. By then though, my feet were killing me!!! Surprising-- my stilettoes have never hurt me this way before!!! The best part of the night: seeing all these boys DANCE! and HOLY can they DANCE! It was HOT! lol. They played a lot of PCDs and these boys ROCKED. I had to stop and watch them cuz it was that good!!! hahaha!!! B and I left around 3. I can't say how much I loved this nite. I saw B in his element and it's nice since I can now put a face to the names.

The day after B and I woke up really early and had breakfast at the New College all-you-can-eat-breaky. I took a shower, and got out of his hair since it was the Pride Parade at 2. I went to meet Kathryn and we went to her friend's pool party over in York Mills. It was really nice... the house was huge. Rumoured that there are 10 bathrooms and an elevator to the top floor. We got to go inside to change and the house was HUGE. They had security cameras everywhere too. Garage had 5 BMW beamer/SUVs, 2 Mercedes and a hot hot HOT red Ferrari. The backyard was nice; smaller than expected but it had a built in bbq. They brought a keg and hamburgers for the guests... for free. I tanned in the sun and enjoyed the pool. A great way to end off the weekend!

It's Wed now... things are good still. 'rents left for their organized tour to PEI. I'd have to go and get them Tues. Nothing else is new other than studying :)

Hope you're all well. Have a great week!

Muah,
Jules.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:26 PM , Blogger SAM said...

    hey babe..you sound like you're having so much fun. i'm packing and really really busy. -sigh wish i could catch you online to chat soon. i want to see more photos! love.

     
  • At 6:18 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Interesting to know.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home