Chasing dreams, not diamond rings

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Happy Pride Weekend!

At work right now... bored. There's so many people here today, yet I am so bored. Tonite should be fun! It's Gay Pride Weekend in Toronto & I'm seeing B and his friends for dinner at some sushi place and then we're going to A X. I'm really excited. We were always supposed to go gay clubbing but it never happened and now that he's leaving in August I find we're doing everything possible.

The other day I had so much to write but then now I don't feel like I have anything happening in my life worth mentioning. Well, what I can say is... I've recovered from Cuba. Seriously, what happens in Cuba has to stay there, lol. If you bring everything along w/ you, you're just gonna be one messed up person! Oh, I posted most of the pics on fb, so check them out when you get a chance :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home